A few days ago we got our options for bases in the States when we come back in Oct. It wasn't as good of a list as we hoped for. But I'm trying to stay optimistic and learn as much about each place as possiable. Here are our choices....Langley AFB (Virginia), Hill AFB (Utah), Holoman AFB (New Mexico) and Davis-Monthan AFB (Arizona). Right now we are hoping for Langley, I think.
So if anyone has any info on these bases please let me know. We get our orders next month. I'll make sure to update when we find out whats next for us.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I vote Holloman, we would love some company.
Holloman might be fun with Tim and Jessica and I've heard that Hill is a beautiful place:)
Glad to hear you are coming home soon. I vote for Langley, it is the closest to family, spoken like a true grandmother. Hope to see you when you get here and settled in.
debbie lee
Post a Comment