I am an Air Force brat that grew up and turned an Air Force Wife. I have been married to Phil for 8 years. We have been stationed in Fl, Ga and now Okinawa Japan. We have 2 wonderful boys. Zack is 5 and starting Kindergarten this year. Alex will be 2 on the 24th. He's getting bigger and smarter everyday. I think he's to smart for his own good. We enjoy our days in Okinawa and are half way done with our tour over here.
The first day we went out sightseeing Tokyo. We went to see Asakusa Sensoji Temple. It is a buddha temple. The temple was completed in 645 making it the oldest temple in Japan.
Right before you get to the Temple. You have a huge shopping distict.
These are incents buring. The Japanese belive you want to have the smoke cover you.
Inside you see the praying area
Zack really wanted to have his picture taken in this thing.
Of course Alex had to do it too. A Japanese guy helped him up in the hole so we could get the picture. After we got it the guy walked off and Alex said "Who's that?"
Another Japanese guy asked if we wanted him to take a picture of the 4 of us.
After we got that picture he guided us to get this picture. He didn't speak any english so we kept trying to figure out what he wanted us to do. I think the picture turned out really good though.
No comments:
Post a Comment