Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009


Since today is Easter. I'm going to update about today. But I have a lot to blog about since we just spent Spring Break in Tokyo. We normally dye eggs the day before Easter but we didn't get in till late last night. So we had fun doing it today.










The boys got a hold of my camera while I wasn't looking and decided to take a picture of themselves. I actually think it turned out kind of cute.




Since we don't have a yard. We took the boys down to the park to do an Easter Egg Hunt. Of course Alex didn't care much about looking for th eggs. We just kept going down the slides.






I went down a few minutes before the guys to hide the eggs. Of course while Zack was looking for the eggs. A Japanese boy found one on the grass. He looking pretty confussed when he found an orange egg on the ground. I carried it around for a couple of minutes then put it back down.




Alex doing what he does best.......RUN




Zack riding his new bike from the Easter Bunny.



We took his training wheels off. He's doing a good job with it. Just doesn't have his confidence up yet for it.













































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: