
We got to Tokyo on April 7th. After we got settled in our room at the New Sanno Hotel. We decided to walk to the Hard Rock Cafe. It was a long walk but we got to see some really cool stuff. As we ventured out of the hotel lobby and Alex wanted to check out the the fountain. Of course everytime he sees any water at all he yells "JUICE"

If you didn't notice there is a Tony Romas right next door.


I decided to take some pictures of the streets of Tokyo. If you look closely you can see a TGI Fridays....who wants to take a hop to Tokyo for dinner one night? :)

I thought this building was really neat. It was on one of the back streets we took during our walk. This street had some neat buildings on it. I know you can't really see it but you can see the moon and a helicopter in the picture.

Then we took a stroll thru the park. Of course since it was getting dark we didn't get off course.

Afterwards we took the boys to play in the pool. Then headed to bed to get a goodnights sleep. Since the next day we were going to Disneyland!!!
1 comment:
I will meet you in Tokyo, I havent been to a TGIF in forever.
Post a Comment