
Today is Zacks 6th birthday. He spent the day in school but the last hour I took up cookies for the class so they could celebrate it with him. I wish I would of brought my camera. It was so cute. They put a hat on him that said "It's my birthday" and the class sang Happy Birthday to him. They all ate their cookies then got to sing and dance to some music. Then it was time to go home. When Phil got home we asked him where he wanted to go for dinner. He chose Macaroni Grill. We told the waiter it was his birthday so they brough him a cake and sang Happy Birthday to him also.


Then we went home and the paper started flying from him opening his gifts.
1 comment:
I cant belive he is already 6. Happy birthday Zack!
Post a Comment