Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hiji Falls

Since we went up to Okuma for the weekend. We decided to check out Hiji Falls. It was one of the last things on my to see list for Okinawa. It was a long hike (it took us 3 hours total) but we made it to the end and it was so beautiful at the falls. We even stopped for a picnic on our way up.






Us on the suspension bridge. Can you tell I have a tight hold on Alex?













After an hour and a half of hiking we made it to the falls.



































































































Alex's foot slipped from under him and he sat there laughing at himself for about a minute.










We finally got to the end of the hike. Zack and Phil were a head of Alex and me as we were walking on the trail. I heard a noise and looked to see what it was. Then told Phil and of course he had to take a picture of it. Luckily that is the only one we saw.






















1 comment:

Angela said...

Awesome pictures! I would have freaked on the bridge myself and I don't blame you for squeezing his hand so tight.