Today was a nice day. We got up and had breakfast. Then went to the football game. After the game we met our friends the Kennedys at Chilis for lunch. The first thing Phil said to me when we got into Chilis was "Don't have them sing to me" When we were done I asked for the check. The waitress then told me that someone at the other table had ordered a cake and wanted them to sing to Phil. I asked who but she couldn't tell me. Alex needed to go to the bathroom so I go to take him and who do I see when I turn the corner. Our friends Dennis and Rachel. They were the ones that ordered the cake. I thought that was pretty funny. After lunch we came home and took naps. When we got up we went to the Seaside Inn resturant. So over all I think it's been a nice day.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment