Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bowling Day

All the kids lined up
Zack and Kyle

Miss Williams telling the kids her bday wish...That they all get green lights for the rest of the year.


The kids singing Happy Birthday to Miss Williams



Way to go Zack!










Zack and a class mate Brianna






Yesturday Zacks teacher treated the kids. For her birthday she took them to the bowling ally for a bowling party. She had pizza and cake there. She even paid for them to bowl a game and for their shoes.I thought it was the coolest thing a teacher could do. All the kids had a blast. She even invited us parents to come and have pizza/cake to hang out with the kids. I got a friend to babysit Alex so could spend some one on one time with Zack. I had a great time also.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

what a fun treat...cool teacher!!