Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tonneau Barrell Resturant











Tonight Phil and I went on a date. We went to get messages at Cocoks. Then went to Tonneau otherwise known as the Barrall resturant. It was really good and very cool on the inside. But they won't let you take pics inside other then just yourselves sitting there. When you get there they have something telling you that they serve you an appatizer you have to pay for. So when we sit down they bring it to you. I gave it a try. I ended up spitting it out b/c I didn't like it all. When the waiter came out we asked what it was.....Squid. So atleast I can say I tried it and know that I don't like it. Other then that the food was good. We had a great evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great pic of ya'll. You are very pretty.
Jenn