Monday, December 1, 2008
LETS GO!!!!!!
The other day we went to the BX (b/c it's the only real place we have to shop here) We headed over to the toy section and decided to see if Santa was here. I didn't plan on getting pics done but just using it to get Zack to behave. So we walk in and I see him right away. We walk over and I'm in front and Alex is starting to run pass me. He's in the phase of running away from me. He starts to run pass me and looks up and see Santa sitting in his chair. He stopped dead in his tracks! He then turns to me and puts his hands up for me to pick him up. So of course I do b/c he's crying at this time. Then he looks and me and says "Lets Go!!!" So I try to distract him and show his some xmas ornaments. That's not working. So I told Zack to walk over and talk to Santa. Of course he did. Then Phil takes Alex and walks over to Santa. Phil told him to say hi and he did. Then Santa gave him a candy cane. He started to calm down he wasn't crying just shaking. He took the candy cane and said "Bye!" It was sooo cute. I'm hoping that will make it easier when it comes to actually try to get some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was the first year that the Kids sat on Santa's lap, I was excited.
Post a Comment