Monday, January 11, 2010

Update




WOW! I haven't blogged in a long time. I am going to finally try to take the time to get everything all updated. But so much has happend since my last blog it might take me a little while to get it all done. The first thing I want to mention is on August 12, 2009 we lost my mother in law. She passed away from a stroke. I was in Arizona at the time looking for our house since we were moving in Oct. Phil and the boys were in Okinawa still. As soon as we got word that things weren't good we all hopped on planes and met in North Carolina. We ended up staying almos 2 weeks in NC. Then I took the boys to my parents to stay while Phil and I finnished up our move. I picked out a house (pics to come later) and headed back to Okinawa. We got everything packed up. Spent 3 days in Hawaii then headed to Arizona. A week after getting to AZ my parents flew the boys out to us. Once we got moved into our house it was time for the holidays. We enjoyed our first Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas in our new house. So I have tons of pics to update. I hope everyone enjoys them.

No comments: