I am an Air Force brat that grew up and turned an Air Force Wife. I have been married to Phil for 8 years. We have been stationed in Fl, Ga and now Okinawa Japan. We have 2 wonderful boys. Zack is 5 and starting Kindergarten this year. Alex will be 2 on the 24th. He's getting bigger and smarter everyday. I think he's to smart for his own good. We enjoy our days in Okinawa and are half way done with our tour over here.
This pass monday we celebrated Alex's 3rd bday. We went to Chuck E Cheese. The boys had a great time and now every day they ask to go back. Alex's favorite things to do is ride the rides.
Even the big kids played
Phil played one game so many times it won Zack over 400 tickets. Then at Phils dad's house we had cake and ice cream. SpongeBob was the theme.
Grandpa really enjoyed helping Alex open his gifts
No comments:
Post a Comment